Sweet Dreams Program
Components of Sweet Dreams
• Learning from the patient/family the history of any evening or bedtime rituals.
• Learning and assessing the patient’s likes, dislikes, and wishes regarding creation of a soothing and comfortable
• Creation of a care plan that meets the needs of the patient with the goal of creating a soothing environment to enhance
comfort and sleep.
• Delivering the components of the individualized care plan in the patient’s chosen home setting.
Sweet Dreams Philosophy
Criteria for Receiving Sweet Dream Services
Services Provided under Sweet Dreams Care:
• Hand and Foot gentle touch techniques
• PM Care (face wash, foot soak, nail care, mouth care, etc.)
• Sound and/or music therapy
• Gentle spa approach, (Low lights, spa music, fountains, soft words, slow approach)
The Sweet Dreams program is an innovative & non-pharmacological approach supported by research, which shows these types of therapy methods to be more beneficial than traditional methods of medication interventions. Please read a research study here, reviewing over 19,000 studies.
Schedule a consultation with one of our hospice care professionals to see how you can get no-cost hospice care for your loved one today.